Stress, Conflict and Poor Time Management is the workplace drains resources - both energy and money. This affects not only organizations, but the individuals directly or indirectly involved. Effective management of time and stress not only safeguards your most precious assets - the people who make up your organization - but can also boost your bottom line! Mastering time and stress management techniques increases your work effectiveness and productivity and enables you to achieve the outcomes you desire both personally and professionally.
Participants on this interactive course will explore various time management skills and stress management techniques to get better control and have a more positive impact over their life at the professional and social levels.
After completing the Time and Stress management session, you will be able to:
- To enable delegates to clearly identify work-related and personal time-wasters and ways to overcome them
- To enable delegates to identify their Time Management style
- To understand and identify their roles at work
- To learn to become more proactive through setting SMART(ER) objectives, in line with key result areas
- To introduce delegates to practical tools to use at work and ensure they make time to focus on priority tasks
- To learn to organize workspaces for maximum efficiency
- To identify motivating factors that will lead to overcoming procrastination (putting things off)
- To master the techniques of effective delegation
- To learn assertiveness skills to overcome work overload
- To set criteria to avoid stress
- To learn about the "Stress Response" and the underlying mechanisms that cause it
- To identify personal and work-related stressors and their symptoms, so that personal action plans can be developed
- To explore and create effective stress management techniques that will help you regain control over your personal, family and work-life
There are NO pre-requisites for this course.
- What is Time Management?
- Personal Time-Wasters
- Environmental Time-Wasters
- Time Logs
- Time Management Styles
- Time and Your Energy Levels
- Being Proactive - Proactive Vs Reactive Behavior
- Identifying Key Result Areas - Goal Setting & Prioritizing
- Urgent Vs Important Matrix
- Setting Schedules and Plans
- Organizing Your Workspace
- Eliminating Procrastination
- Assertiveness for Influence
- Handling Stress
- Dealing Positively and Assertively with Stress
- Some Facts about Stress
- Sources of Stress and Stress Statistics and the Stress Symptoms Checklist
- Personality and Stress
- Sources of Work Stressors
This is a 1-day workshop delivered via In-Person for a Private Group or Corporate employees only.
The delegates will receive a "Certificate of Achievement" on completion of the course.