Develop the skillsets needed to guide the delivery of value in a Lean enterprise—and learn about the activities, tools, and mechanics used to manage backlogs and programs—by becoming a SAFe 5 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM). During this two-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the Agile Release Train (ART), how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively perform their role.
They will also learn how to apply Lean thinking to write Epics, break them down into Features and Stories, plan and execute Iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, attendees learn about the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate as Product Owners and Product Managers, and what it takes to relentlessly improve the ART.
BOOK NOW & SAVE!!!
Best Price Guaranteed - SIGN UP and Get 7 Free Courses
If you find any price lower than ours We Will Match It!
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
- IT Managers
- IT Professionals
- SCRUM Masters
- Agile Project Managers
- Anyone who is actively involved in working in an Agile Environment
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience.
However, the following are recommended but NOT mandatory:
- Attend a SAFe SCRUM Master course
- Having experience in working in a SAFe environment
- Experience with Lean, Agile or other relevant certification
The following Topics will be covered in the SAFe POPM course:
- Becoming a Product Owner / Product Manager in a SAFe Enterprise
- Preparing for the PI Planning
- Leading PI Planning
- Executing Iterations
- Executing the PI
- Becoming a Certified SAFe Product Owner / Product Manager
The Benefits of attending the SAFe POPM course are:
- Articulate the Product Owner and Product Manager role
- Connect SAFe Lean - Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles
- Decompose Epics into features and Decompose features into stories
- Refine Features into Stories
- Manager Program and Team backlogs
- Collaborate with Agile teams in estimating and forecasting work
- Represent Customer needs in Program Increment Planning
- Execute the Program Increment and deliver continuous value
Delegates will attend the 2 days session Live Virtual Online.
- Exam name: SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager Exam
- Exam format: Multiple choice
- Exam delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe 4 Product Owner/Product Manager course
- Exam duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of questions: 45
- Passing score: 35 out of 45 (77% passing score)
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
- SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager certificate
- A SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager, which includes access to the POPM Community of Practice
- A SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager certification usage guide with POPM certification marks
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey