Market change is the ONLY one guaranteed constant that keeps coming back for more. Sometimes we are ready for it, but most of the time we are not. Sometimes we even struggle to even keep up with every day challenges. Think about difficulties companies face every day responding to changing market conditions, so imagine the chaos caused by UNEXPECTED events!
This is where we must change the way we perceive change and how it will impact us. Either we allow change to take control, or we harness it to our advantage. Leading SAFe is a unique 2 day training certification course that cements this practically. More importantly, Leading SAFe establishes an internal organizational mechanism to harness change within its favor
ARE YOU CONFUSED? I would be!
Large organizations usually operate with clearly defined divisions and the departments within them and each division and department focuses on their own priorities. So, when a cross cutting project comes. Its typically very hard to execute across the boundaries of these divisions and departments. In-fact you face resistance, long delays, communication barriers and sometimes even finger pointing! So the project never develops any momentum and sadly fails. To make things worse, compound this with everlasting change and we really have a big PROBLEM on our hands
This is where Leading SAFe shows you how to bring departments together through a structured approach such as a release train and execute a project with a nice predictable rhythm. This rhythm allows you to harness change in your favor and establish routines in your organization that creates relentless improvement.
Does that sound good?
If YES, jump on our next Leading SAFe 5.1 course and join the transformation journey.
BOOK NOW & SAVE!!!
Best Price Guaranteed - SIGN UP and Get 7 Free Courses
If you find any price lower than ours We Will Match It!
Gain the insights you need to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise using SAFe and it's underlying principles and help your organization master business agility to thrive in competitive markets. In this 2 day course, you will learn how to establish team and technical agility to organize and reorganize around the flow of value. Practice the skills to support and execute PI planning events. Explore why it's critical to adopt a customer-centric mindset and Design-Thinking approach to Agile Product Delivery. Discover how to better align strategy and execution by successfully implementing Lean portfolio management within your enterprise.
As a SAFe Agilist (SA), you will strategically guide the adoption, success and ongoing improvement of Lean-Agile culture in your enterprise. You will help define the organizational mission and vision, communicate strategic decisions and the need for change to all stakeholders and teams. You will also motivate knowledge workers by helping them develop their skills and careers in a way that enhances their capabilities and increases their engagement and commitment to the mission and vision of the enterprise.
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. But it is recommended to have a certain amount of knowledge in Agile.
As a SAFe Agilist you will be able to:
- Lead the transformation to business agility with SAFe
- Become a Lean-Agile leader
- Understand customer needs with Design Thinking
- Enable Agile Product Delivery
- Implement Lean Portfolio Management
Topics covered are:
- Thrive in the digital age with business agility
- Become a Lean-Agile leader
- Establish team and Technical Agility
- Build solutions with Agile Product Delivery
- Explore lean Portfolio Management
- Lead the change
- Become a Certified SAFe Agilist
The training is conducted Live Virtual Online for Two Days.
The sessions are very interactive with discussions on Case Studies, Role Plays, Group Debates and learning How to implement the SAFe Framework within your Organization.
● Exam name – SAFe® Agilist 5.1
● Exam format – Multiple choice; Multiple select
● Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
● Exam access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe® Agilist course
● Language – English
On Passing the Leading SAFe 5.1 exam, you get:
● Certified SAFe® Agilist PDF certificate
● Certified SAFe® Agilist digital badge to promote the accomplishment online
● One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
● Access to Meetup groups and events that provide connections to other certified SAFe
● A variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe