Participants will learn about the role of a Scrum Master in a SAFe enterprise during this two-day course. Unlike traditional Scrum Master training, which focuses on team-level Scrum, the SAFe Scrum Master course explores the role of the Scrum Master in the context of the entire enterprise and prepares attendees to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization. This includes learning the key components of Agile at scale development, how Scrum is facilitated across the enterprise, and how to implement Iteration Planning.
Attendees will also learn how to build high performing Agile teams as a servant leader and coach, as well as how to coach those teams to success.
BOOK NOW & SAVE!!!
Best Price Guaranteed - SIGN UP and Get 7 Free Courses
If you find any price lower than ours We Will Match It!
Anyone looking to take up as a role of a SCRUM Master can attend. There are no pre-requisites.
The role of a SAFe® Scrum Master, should be able to perform the following:
- Being able to describe Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
- Be able to facilitate Scrum events
- Allow for more effective iteration execution.
- Assist in the efficient implementation of Program Increment
- Encourage never-ending progress
- Coach Agile teams produce the best business results.
- Assist with DevOps implementation
Delegates will attend the 2 days session Live Virtual Online.
The sessions will include. Going through Case Studies, Role Plays, Group Discussion and How to work with SCRUM in a team.
The first step toward becoming an Certified SAFe® Scrum Master is to attend the SAFe® Scrum Master course.
● Exam name – SAFe® 4 Scrum Master Exam – or – SAFe® 5 Scrum Master Exam
● Exam format – Multiple choice; Multiple select
● Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance,
● Exam access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community
Platform upon completion of the SAFe® Scrum Master course
● Exam duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to
complete the exam
● Number of questions – 45
● Passing score – SSM 4 = 33 out of 45 (73%); SSM 5.0 =33 out of 45 (73%)
Exam score for SSM 5.0 has been updated effective Feb 28 8pm MST.
SSM 5.0 passing score prior to February 28 was 34 out of 45 (75%).
● Language – English
● Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after
first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day
What you get:
Becoming a Certified SAFe® Scrum Master requires an exceptional range of skills and is a
career path for many Scrum Masters. Certification includes:
● Certified SAFe® Scrum Master PDF certificate
● Certified SAFe® Scrum Master digital badge to promote the accomplishment online
● One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform, which includes access to
the SSM Community of Practice
● Access to Meetup groups and events that provide connections to other certified SAFe
● A variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe