The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner - PMI-ACP formally recognizes your knowledge of agile principles and your skill with agile techniques. It will make you shine even brighter to your employers, stakeholders and peers.
The PMI-ACP is PMI's fastest growing certification, and it’s no wonder. Organizations that are highly agile and responsive to market dynamics complete more of their projects successfully than their slower-moving counterparts — 75 percent versus 56 percent — as shown in the 2015 Pulse of the Profession® report.
The PMI-ACP spans many approaches to agile such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Extreme Programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD.) So it will increase your versatility, wherever your projects may take you.
Our PMI ACP Dubai certification course is aimed at professionals who are looking to back their knowledge and obtain the prestigious PMI Agile Certification which is globally recognized. Our PMI-ACP training course takes candidates beyond the theory of Agile Certification and teaches them how to apply their knowledge to advanced real life scenarios and is packed with practical exercises and questions that will help the delegate understand what to expect and how to correctly interpret the questions.
You will be introduced to the world of Agile and build upon the agile values and principles to ensure you pass your PMI Agile Certification 1st time.
*includes 2 days training, digital manuals, 21 contact hours, mock exams and VAT
**official PMI ACP exam NOT included
- Project Managers
- Project team members
- Project support
- PMO members
- Anyone looking to pass the tough PMP-ACP exam on the first attempt!
- 2,000 hours of general project experience working on teams. A current PMP or PgMP will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP.
- 1,500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies. This requirement is in addition to the 2,000 hours of general project experience.
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices.
In this PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner) training workshop you will learn how to:
- Familiarise yourself with agile approaches, agile models and methodologies
- Learn agile project management and the adoption of agile practices
- Know how to apply scrum management principles
- Practice agile planning and integrate the initiation and requirements gathering activities
- Be able to plan and monitor Agile Projects
- Understand agile teams and manage agile team performance
- Learn key tools for active stakeholder engagement
- Manage delivery of value and quality
- Master agile concepts to pass the PMI-ACP certification exam
- Introduction to PMI and PMI- ACP®
- Introduction to Agile Framework
- Value Driven Delivery
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Boosting Team Performance Practices
- Adaptive Planning
- Problem Detection and Resolution
- Continuous Improvement
The PMI ACP course is delivered Live Virtual Online Interactive for 2 days
- The certification exam has 120 multiple-choice questions and you have three hours to complete it.
- To maintain your PMI-ACP, you must earn 30 professional development units (PDUs) in agile topics every three years.
Attendees passing the exam will be awarded the internationally accredited and recognized "PMI-ACP" certification from PMI