The new MSP 5th edition framework emphasizes more flexibility, adaptability and responsiveness with an incremental approach enabling organizational agility. The MSP framework is designed to be used to help organizations realize tangible outcomes and benefits from their investments in programmes. This course is for Programme Managers and programme team members and leaders and managers of transformational change.
MSP is a globally recognised framework for best practice programme management to manage initiatives which deliver change. It is an adaptable set of approaches that focuses on benefits and the delivery of outcomes, managing risks and actively engaging stakeholders. The framework emphasizes the incremental nature of programmes and enables a cyclical progression towards the future state. It is the "Go To" certification for program managers, team members and business change managers. The proven MSP framework has been thoroughly updated with a new of integrated principles, themes and processes. The seven principles, seven themes and seven processes provide a clear roadmap for the programme lifecycle.
BOOK NOW & SAVE!!!
50% off and Get 3 Free Additional Courses.
If you find any Price or Offer better than ours We Will Match It!
The course is best suited for:
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Business Change Managers
- Programme Delivery Team Members
- PMO and Portfolio Managers
- Decision Makers
There is no specific prerequisite for the MSP 5th edition Foundation course.
By studying MSP and gaining certification you will be able to:
- enable organizational agility by adopting an incremental approach to the programme lifecycle
- respond positively to the challenges when managing programmes and larger or multiple projects
- align the delivery of programmes and projects to your organization's strategy
- focus on the delivery of outcomes and benefits while understanding and mitigating risks
- gain stakeholders buy-in by activity engaging and managing internal and external stakeholders
The topics focus on:
- The Seven Principles
- The Seven Themes
- The Seven Processes
- Stakeholder Management
The MSP 5th edition Foundation Course is available Online - Self Paced Learning with 80 days access.
The Online Platform includes:
- online video lectures
- digital manuals
- case studies
- practise exams
- mock ups
- official exam
- official certificate from AXELOS
The exam can be take online from anywhere. The exam duration is 60 minutes and is a closed book exam.
Attendees passing the exam will be awarded the internationally accredited and recognized '"MSP Foundation 5th edition" certificate from AXELOS